Saturday – Band Cancelled

Due to change of venue and the event moving outside we have reluctantly decided to cancel the band for Saturday.

It wasn’t an easy decision but it seemed it needed to be done. Looking at the weather forecast – partly cloudy, high of 58 with 9mph wind. An hour by hour break down it would be in the lower 50’s when we setup and start playing and will not hit a high 58 until 1pm after we’re done playing.

I felt as though it would be very difficult to pull off an outdoor event and we tried to look at alternatives. There are no sides or heaters to the shelter. It seemed to be the best conclusion to cancel with the available information.

– Nick

Posted in News | Leave a comment
Please share you Comments: